- pH : between 6.8 to 7.6
- Osmolarity : 270 - 400 mOsm/kg
- Viscosity at rest: 4500 - 9500 mPas
Viscosity : Creates solid surgical space, Stays in the eye during capsule opening, easily manipulates tissues, lubricates the implant, instruments and tissues
- Dispersive Nature : This helps in better adherence of the viscoelastic agent to Corneal Endothelium, resulting in better protection of the Corneal Endothelium against fluid turbulence and lens fragments during Phacoemulsification.
- Higher Refractive Index and Optical Clarity : This enables an unobstructed view of the surgical field throughout Capsulorhexis and Phacoemulsification.
- Low Molecular Weight : This allows rapid removal with minimalrisk of elevated intraocular pressure.
- Simple Storage: HPMC does not require refrigeration which simplifies storage requirements at hospitals and clinics.
- More Volume : 2.0 ml of volume allows liberal use-both fill the Anterior Chamber and coat the Cornea allowing the surgeon to minimize surgical steps and save time.
Blister containing 2.0 ml product in glass PFS with Luer-lock
- Disposable 23 gauge cannula
- Instructions For Use